During these modern times, electronic devices and gadgets are turning into a necessity rather than a luxury. This is due to the tech-savvy lifestyle that we have nowadays. A laptop is one example of this. Unlike before, owning a laptop is now considered an investment. With all the functions that it can do, it helps all kinds of people. From students to businessmen and corporate professionals, a laptop is used now and then.
Finding a laptop that best suits your needs can be quite difficult. With all the things a laptop can do, it is daunting to look for the one that will fit your lifestyle and personal use. Electronic devices and gadgets like laptops can be expensive. If you have a fixed budget, it will be more challenging to find the perfect one for you. But don't worry, we are here to help! We're giving you a rundown of the best laptops under 50000 in India. We have also included a summary of the specifications, the best features, the pros and cons, and the prices of the best laptops under 50000 so that you can choose wisely.
1. ASUS TUF FX505DY-BQ002T Gaming Laptop
If you are looking for a fast and sturdy laptop that is under 50000, Asus TUF FX505DY-BQ002T is suited for you. This laptop is made specifically for gaming, but it is also ideal for designing and video editing. Its processor is fast and can multitask like watching movies, surfing the net, and others, simultaneously. It has fast connectivity and can connect to a router even if it is far. It can maintain the high-resolution and without interruption when you are streaming or playing online.
- Processor and connectivity speed
- Durability and Stylish Design of the laptop
- Keyboard and Touchpad backlit
- Hypercool Technology
- No Solid State Drive
- Audio is inconsistent, it can be poor depending on the frequency
2. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 Laptop
With Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop, you are in control of your own laptop. It has features where you can control the CPU and GPU temperature and the fan speed using a single dashboard. You can enjoy your gaming experience while maintaining the coolness of your laptop. It has an exhaust at the back so it won’t overheat with continuous usage.
- Controllability of the CPU/GPU temperature and the fan speed
- Stable connectivity
- Full HD display
- Quality sound
- Cooling fans are beside each other rather than being parallel thus the cool of the fan is not equally distributed on the laptop
3. HP 15 15Q-DS0029TU Laptop
HP 15 15q-ds0029TU laptop is most specially designed for students, businessmen, and young professionals. It has pre-installed Microsoft Office so students and professionals can work on their documents, papers, and presentations. Its processor can speed up from 2.5 GHz to 3.1 GHz with the help of its Turbo Boost technology. It can be slow at times because the RAM is limited, but good thing that it can be expandable up to 16GB to speed up the booting process. It also has an HD display. While the processor is good and the display is HD, it is not ideal for graphic designing software.
- Pre-installed MS Office
- Long battery life
- Different modes of transferring files
- Big RAM expansion
- Ease of typing
- Slow in booting up with the existing RAM, good thing it is expandable
- No backlit keyboard
4. ASUS VivoBook 15 X512DA Series Laptop
Asus VivoBook 15 X512DA-EJ503T Laptop is not a gaming laptop but has a graphics quality that is somewhat close to a gaming laptop. It actually has a better resolution display compared to its Intel Core counterpart. With its IPS screen, the screen is anti-glare and it produces a consistent sharp graphic display. If you are not a heavy gamer, you can enjoy playing games here because of the quality resolution. While with the processor, it is fast enough to run multiple applications simultaneously. The webcam is clear also which is ideal for video calling. The problem with this is that the internal storage is limited compared to others that have 1 TB.
- Lightweight and thin that can be ideal for travel
- Ease of usage of keyboard
- Touchpad that can be turned off and on
- The fingerprint scanner of the touchpad for faster booting up
- Great screen resolution
- Not anti-scratch and might break when mishandled
- Speakers that are not that audible
5. HP Pavilion x360 DH0107TU Laptop
If you are looking for a 2-in-1 laptop and tablet this one is for you. This laptop can be folded and turned for 360°. If you open it widely up to 360° it will become a tablet, but open it like a tent then you will have a stand for your laptop-turned-tablet. It has a durable hinge that can be opened and closed up to 25,000 times. However, if you use this as a tablet for a long period of time, without turning it into the tent-like mode, it can be heavy.
- 360° durable hinge that can convert the laptop into a tablet
- Drawing and Writing Feature
- Ease of keyboard and touchpad usage plus added features
- Fast charging
- Clear and custom tuning of audio
- Touch and full-screen
- Light indicators and a Noble lock port
- Processor and graphic resolution not ideal for higher computing duties
- Memory and storage not expandable
- Can be heavy if used as a tablet for a long time
Things to look at before buying a laptop
Before buying a laptop, here are a few things to look beside the laptop's price. Make sure that you get the laptop that’s worth every penny and would be able to do all things you wanted to!
- Processor: Based on our experience, we suggest you not to go with a laptop that has processor below Intel core i5. But, if it's only for basic tasks, you can go with Intel i3 models too!
- RAM: According to us, 8GB RAM is essential to have a smoother experience. Don’t get a model that comes with less than 8GB RAM.
- Storage: Always prefer to go with the laptop models that come with SSD over HDD. It will save huge time while having a smoother experience.
- Durability: The laptop should be sturdy and also made of good quality. No matter for what purpose you're buying, having a durable laptop should be on the priority.
- Display: You can’t expect high-quality or 4k display in laptops under 50000, but the laptop you are getting should have a decent display.
- Battery Life: The main purpose of buying a laptop is to take it anywhere and work seamlessly. It's always better to choose a laptop which battery life is above 4 hours.
Based on our careful review of all the specs and features, the overall best is the Asus TUF FX505DY-BQ002T. Aside from being designed for heavy gaming, it can also perform well on designing, editing and basic productivity functions such as typing, web browsing, and the likes. It can maintain its graphic resolution while multitasking. It can also retain its coolness despite using the laptop for long hours.
While Asus TUF FX505DY-Q002T is the best laptop under 50000 in India, Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 works well in administrative tasks as well. The advantage of using this over the previous one is the sound quality that this produces. But when it comes to retaining the coolness of the laptop to avoid overheating even when doing multiple tasks, nothing beats the first one.
If you are looking for comfort in typing, Asus Vivobook 15 X512DA is the one for you. The keyboard can be lifted up to 2 degrees when it is fully opened so you won’t feel strained while typing. The touchpad can also be turned off and on so that it won’t disturb you when you are typing a long document.
On the other hand, HP 15 15q-ds0029TU is best for students, corporate and young professionals. They may not be as fast as gaming laptops do, but they can work well with Microsoft Office Suites. They are already pre-installed with one so that there is no need to buy a separate license for that.
As for HP Pavilion x360, it is the best in flexibility as it can be used as a laptop or as a tablet. Its hinge can be flexed up to 360°. It is perfect for artists too as it can also be used for drawing and writing notes.
No matter which of these five laptops you choose, they are all best in their own ways. So far, those are the latest best laptops in India under 50000. We'll be updating this list from time to time so that we can recommend the best ones for you.